- PhD, Sociology (Northwestern University, exp. 2017)
- JD (Northwestern University, exp. 2017)
- Hagan, John, Joshua Kaiser, and Anna Hanson. 2015. Iraq and the Crimes of Aggressive War: The Legal Cynicism of Criminal Militarism. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Kaiser, Joshua. 2016. “Revealing the Hidden Sentence: How to Add Legitimacy, Purpose, and Transparency to ‘Collateral’ Punishment Policy.” Harvard Law & Policy Review 10(1):123.
- Kaiser, Joshua and John Hagan. 2015. “Gendered Genocide: The Socially Destructive Process of Genocidal Rape, Murder, and Forced Displacement in Darfur.” Law & Society Review 49(1):69-107.
- Ph.D. Criminology, Law and Society, 2017 (expected Sept.), University of California, Irvine
- M.A. Social Ecology, 2016, University of California, Irvine
- Barragan, M., Sherman N., Reiter, K., & Tita, G. (2016). Damned if you do, damned if you don't: Perceptions of guns, safety and legitimacy among detained gun offenders. Criminal Justice and Behavior (Special Issue).
- Kaplan, P., Dunn, K., & Sherman, N. (2015). Localism and Capital Judicial Override in Jefferson County, Alabama. Race and Justice.
To add your profile or to publicize a job of interest to CRN members, please email email@example.com.